Bamboo Leaf Tea – 24/1.5g – Bone, Hair, Skin & Nails – Herbal Goodness
From Black-Owned Brand, Herbal Goodness Company.
Want to quickly rejuvenate your skin naturally, look younger, remove wrinkles and experience true and enduring beauty? Worried about your Hair, Skin or Nails Strength and Growth? Want to glow from the inside out? Our best kept beauty secret, BAMBOO LEAF EXTRACT.
BAMBOO LEAVES have been used for centuries in Chinese and Ayurvedic teas. Bamboo leaves have the highest concentrations of vegetable silica, the mineral that makes bamboo grass grow strong, tall and flexible. Silica has an essential role in the formation of collagen, and is responsible for production of enzymes needed for cell support.
Start your wonderful day with our pure organic bamboo leaf tea and make yourself healthy! Our quality ingredients are always natural and flavorful. Enjoy our natural bamboo leaf tea and enjoy youthful look from the inside! Where and how your products are manufactured is important.
Our Herbal Goodness teas are manufactured in a KSA (Kosher), USDA certified organic and FDA approved facility We take great pride that our product is manufactured and packaged in the United States. This ensures that you are receiving a healthy, premium product when you choose our brand. Go ahead and Buy with confidence.
- BAMBOO FOR HAIR GROWTH – Our bamboo silica supplements are made of dry bamboo leaves which contain 70% natural silica, a building block of collagen protein that helps promote hair and nail growth, prevent excessive shedding, and provide a silky hair texture. Use it as a 30 day hair challenge for thicker healthier hair!
- GLOWING SKIN – Bamboo leaf extract will increase collagen synthesis which will make your skin tighter and firmer, locking in moisture and rejuvenating the skin to promote healthy glowing skin.
- BONE AND JOINT HEALTH – Pure natural bamboo leaves contain 10 times the silica in horsetail; no fillers, additives, preservatives or sweeteners. Silicon supplementation may accelerate the rate of bone mineralization, help to increase bone density, and improve joint health.
- QUALITY TESTED – We take great pride that our product is manufactured and packaged in the United States. Every batch of our products are safe from microbial contamination and heavy metals.
- DELICIOUS TASTING– This light flavored tea tastes great without any sugar. You will enjoy every cup.
Ingredients & Supplements Facts
Ingredients: 100% Bamboo Leaf 1,500 mg per teabag.
Serving size: 1 tea bag (Makes 8 fl oz) | *Daily Value (DV) not established.
Usage & Disclaimer
- Bring 8 oz of pure water to boil.
- Pour over 1 bag of bamboo leaf tea in a cup.
- Cover with a clean cloth.
- Steep for at least 4-5 minutes. Sometimes you can brew for up to 10 minutes to get a stronger tea.
- Add a little honey or your favorite sweetener, or even lemon juice for flavor.
For best results, drink at least one cup every day. It is not recommended to exceed 3 cups a day.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Any health claims provided through customer reviews are not solicited by Herbal Goodness or evaluated by the FDA.
Do collagen supplements effect the metabolism?
One myth you may have heard is that collagen can make you gain weight – when in fact quite the opposite is true! As we age, our muscle-mass decreases and is often replaced by fat. By taking a high vegan protein supplement, you build more lean-muscle mass which burns calories faster. Additionally, high-protein diets are known to be effective natural appetite suppressant, which means their satiating effect can also promote weight loss and stability.
Where does Herbal Goodness source their organic Bamboo Leaf products from?
We never import from China. Herbal Goodness products are sourced from premium organic farms. Our Bamboo Leaf Superfood Products come from Sri Lanka.