Grey Sole Hevea Chelsea Boots
From Black-Owned Brand, Baxter Wood Company.
Most rubber boots contain petroleum derived rubber, not ours. We focused on sustainable material, making our boots out of natural tree derived rubber.
• Always store your boots indoors in a cool place, as they are sensitive to sunlight and heat.
• When necessary, clean the boots with lukewarm water and a soft clean cloth to wash off any dirt or sand. Let dry.
• To prolong the lifetime of your boots, we recommend you to once in a while use a rubber care spray to polish your boots.
• Use a clean and soft cloth. This will prevent cracking of the material, the color is revitalized and the rubber stays flexible.
• Remove any moisture inside the boot by taking out the inlay sole and inserting dry paper towels to wick out any moisture. Never use heat or boot dryer.
We recommend wearing these boots with socks to protect the wearer’s skin from contact with rubber. If you are in-between sizes we recommend taking the bigger size.
7, 8, 9, 10