Scotch Porter Conditioning Beard Balm for Men
From Black-Owned Brand, Scotch Porter Company.
|Material Feature||Natural, Paraben Free, Vegan|
Sold By: Scotch Porter Company
SCOTCH PORTER BEARD BALM
Scotch Porter Beard Balm is perfect for softening and hydrating dry or harsh beards. This beard treatment is a smooth and supple balm that instantly conditions while encouraging the growth of a silky, thick beard. Don’t forget to take care of your skin! With additional biotin liposomes and white willow bark, this beard balm hydrates and preserves the skin beneath the beard. Scotch Porter Beard Balm is better to beard wax, lotion, or oils because it nourishes while it works and does not leave your skin or facial hair greasy or oily. Scotch Porter Beard Balm is a delicate, manly smell that includes carnation, sandalwood, powdered musk, and spicy overtones.
- Scotch Porter’s new beard balm recipe is designed for extreme hydration.
- Smoothes: The use of biotin produces silky, thick beards.
- Tames: Helps to reduce flyaways and frizz.
- Shine on: Conditions facial hair to make it lustrous and velvety.
- Beneficial to the skin: Dandruff, itching, and ugly or unpleasant irritation can all be caused by dry, coarse beards.
- Made by men, for men: Excellent for men of all skin types, hair kinds (coarse, curly, dry, etc.), and ages.
- All-natural: Ingredients that are safe and mild, with no dangerous additions.
- Animal testing is not permitted: Scotch Porter goods are always free of animal cruelty and vegan.
- Made in the United States: Men’s grooming products produced in the United States.
- Scotch Porter grooming products are simple, homemade, and manufactured with high-quality ingredients. Look for hair, beard, and skincare products that are both effective and simple to use.
Step 1: Gently cleanse, condition, and dry your beard.
Step 2: Apply the appropriate amount of beard balm for your beard length; small beards require a dime-sized amount, while larger or fuller beards demand a quarter-sized amount.
Step 3: Thoroughly massage into your beard and skin.
Step 4: Use with Scotch Porter Moisturizing Beard Wash and Scotch Porter Beard Conditioner for optimal results.
It takes some time to get the correct quantity of product on your beard. Please be patient, grasshopper. As you continue, you may adjust the amount to suit the texture and length of your beard. These are only suggestions.