Yolele Fonio Grain Pilaf Mix | Afro-Funk Dawadawa and Herbs
From Black-Owned Brand, Yolele. Price is subject to change.
|Package Weight||0.42 Kilograms|
|Variety||Rice Pilaf, Grain Pilaf|
Sold By: Yolélé
About this item
- Gluten-free, non-GMO vegan protein grain cultivated naturally in West Africa.
- Yolele fonio pilaf mix is blended with flavorful herbs and spices.
- Fast cooking and nutritious, low-carb grain rice alternative, fonio pilafs, are absolutely delicious on their own.
- It goes well with stir-fry, kebabs, and stuffed peppers or mushrooms.
- Protein, fiber, iron, b-vitamins, magnesium, potassium, folic acid, and zinc are all abundant in fonio millet grain pilafs.
- Low glycemic index, no soy or nuts, and egg-free.
- High in antioxidants, amino acids, methionine, and cysteine, which promote hair, skin, and nail growth.
7 Oz, 2 Pack